9/7/2024 9:37:38 PM
Create an account to submit scores and save your stats
PlayItOnTheWeb Community Forum

Discussion Forums

Forums | Active Topics | Active Polls | Search
You must be logged in and level 5 or higher to post.
 All Forums
 General Forums
 Site Discussion
 This message is for the owner of PlayItOnTheWeb
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

pinkspoonbill

L92 Legend
Forum Novice
25 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2024 :  23:25:11    Reply with Quote
Hello to whomever owns the domain of Play It On the Web - this game site right here,

I know that the registration of this domain name is set to expire in less than one month on July 17, 2024. I hope you see this message because this is THE best game site that I have found in my search for alternatives.

This site is extremely compelling with the games that are played about games, plus the games themselves. Many of the games cannot be found anywhere else, and if this site disappears, those games may be gone forever. Some of the games are extremely creative and valuable in developing mental abilities and coordination. The games embedded in the site that create community involve the Gauntlet, Player Challenges, Weekly and Daily Challenges. No other site has these features. If you allow this site to disappear, so much value and creativity and potential will be lost.

Please consider repairing the features that have stopped functioning, converting the games out of Flash mode or enabling a work-around to Flash such as Ruffle. Please consider reinstating this site as it was ten years ago, including a good moderator to ensure members are taken care of.

Please know that the value of this site is likely high enough that you could ask for paid subscriptions. Depending on the cost, I believe people will join and play, covering your costs for IP services and domain registration. In addition, there are also options for advertisers to help with the funding in return for sidebar ads. It is essential that the games be enabled in Flash alternative (which has been done on other gamesites) and that the community game features are restored and that a moderator is attentive with necessary actions to keep the community of players on a fair, even and civil playing field.

If you cannot keep this site up, consider selling it to someone who will. Or consider finding others who could help with the costs because it will be a very, very huge loss if this site disappears forever.

Appreciate your time, and I really appreciate all of the previous years of play in which I had the pleasure of participating. It was an extremely valuable gift when I needed the mental support.

Sincerely,
PinkSpoonbill
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: